BREAKING: Investigations On Mmesoma’s Result Falsification Concluded — JAMB Registrar

Oloyede made this disclosure in a transcript sent to newsmen from Windhoek, Namibia.

The Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede has given an update on the allegation of forgery against a student, Mmesoma Ejikeme….CONTINUE READING
Speaking on Tuesday, Oloyede said the Board had concluded investigations on the case.
Recall that JAMB had accused Ejikeme of inflatin her Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination candidate 2023 UTME score.
Oloyede made this disclosure in a transcript sent from Windhoek, Namibia, according to Punch.
He said, “The truth is that JAMB has concluded the investigation on Nmesoma’s score falsification matter. She was not the only one caught, just that others have chosen not to go out”, Oloyede said.
 
“Presently, there is an industry faking results and unfortunately they cannot penetrate JAMB system, reasons being that (our) system is foolproofed and we will prove it any time. It is unfortunate that parents and some of the candidates that are being fooled are not aware that they are only being fooled.
 
“There is internal evidence to show that the change in Ejikeme’s scores was done with her collaboration. There are certain features pertaining to her that only her knows unless she makes it available to somebody else. They couldn’t have increased her scores on her behalf.”
The Registrar said he had earlier spoken with a former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, on Nmesoma’s matter, and told her that it was a high-level scam.
“We improved on our facilities this year, so Ejikeme and her collaborators are still living in the past. I spoke with Mrs Ezekwesili on the matter and I told her that it is a high-level scam and I told her that it was a careless forgery.
 

“This is because we are no longer using some of the things they used in changing those results since 2021. We used that pattern in 2021 and you saw what happened and many of such individuals were caught as well and they were treated accordingly,” he stated…CONTINUE READING

PAY ATTENTION:  JUST IN: President Bola Tinubu: First foreign trips of Nigerian presidents since 1999