Osun Fire Service confirmed the incident on Tuesday
- The fire outbreak occurred at the crocodile sanctuary of the resort on Monday night
- Osun Fire Service confirmed the incident on Tuesday
A fire outbreak at the crocodile sanctuary of Ife Resort, Ile-Ife, has left few crocodiles electrocuted….CONTINUE READING
It was gathered that fire outbreak which occurred on Monday night at the Ife Grand resort was swiftly extinguished by the Ife zonal fire service.
Osun Fire Service on Tuesday confirmed the incident, saying the incident could have been worse.
The service said the incident could have been devastating but for the prompt intervention of personnel of the department in conjunction with the personnel of Obafemi Awolowo University fire department.
According to the fire service department spokesperson, Ibrahim Adekunle, the fire outbreak occurred at the crocodile sanctuary of the resort on Monday night.
The combined efforts of the men of Osun fire service and that of the Obafemi Awolowo University ensure that the fire was put out and adjoining structures protected.
Few crocodiles were however electrocuted while others were saved”, he added...CONTINUE READING