Here are 10 key things you need to know about Hannatu Musa Musawa.
- Hannatu Musa Musawa has been appointed as the Special Adviser for Culture and Entertainment Economy by President Bola Tinubu.
- She holds a law degree from the University of Buckingham, UK…..CONTINUE READING
- Musawa has pursued postgraduate studies in the Legal Aspects of Marine Affairs from the University of Cardiff, Wales.
- She also holds a postgraduate Masters Degree in Oil and Gas Law from the University of Aberdeen.
- Musawa is a qualified Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
- She has worked as a Litigation lawyer and legal advisor for various private companies.
- Musawa has gained experience working with prominent law firms, including that of the late Chief Clement Akpamgbo, former Attorney General of the federation.
- She has been actively involved in Nigerian politics since 2003 and participated in opposition political activities during the 2003 and 2007 elections.
- Musawa was part of the legal team involved in the prosecution of the 2003 Presidential Election Petition, representing General Muhammadu Buhari against General Olusegun Obasanjo.
- She is a dedicated human rights and women’s rights activist and has been vocal on issues of peace and justice through her weekly newspaper column.
These facts provide a glimpse into the academic, professional, and political journey of Hannatu Musa Musawa, highlighting her expertise and commitment to promoting culture and entertainment in Nigeria…..CONTINUE READING