1. The name of the Ministry has been changed from the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development to the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation.
2. Soon Npower’s name will also return to the Presidential Poverty Alleviation Trust Fund.
3. Soon the Portal will be re-opened for the Presidential Poverty Alleviation Trust Fund Batch D….CONTINUE READING
4. Don’t forget Batch C2 will finish their program this month (September 2023). Batch C1 and Right have been finished for a long time since last year August 22 but they were given an exit package for 3 months (September, October and November).
5. What we still do not know is whether we will be given the C2 Exit Package or not, unlike the ones that were not given to Batch B.
6. So far there is no mention of Exit Package for Batch A and B.
7. Until now, the government has not released the payment for the months of January to September (C2 Only).
8. October, November and December stipends will continue to be paid this week, God willing.
9. C1 Beneficiaries who have not been paid in September, October and November are also likely to receive their money this week.
This is the Truth.
If this article is helpful click the link below to Join our Whatsapp group for more info….CONTINUE READING